Veraltis Asset Management is a loan and credit management company operating in Greece since 2018 and has managed to be a strong and reliable systemic player in the Greek market. The company consists of people with large experience in all stages of the NPL lifecycle, from transfer to their resolution and settlement. Their mission is to turn difficult situations into valuable opportunities for both investors and clients.
Veraltis Asset Management is the outcome of the carve out of eight European servicing entities, members of the B2 Impact group, immediately turning it into a major player in the asset management credit servicing and third-party collection industry, predominantly for corporate and secured assets. It integrates experience, expertise and financial strength and is a leading pan-European debt management specialist providing solutions for banks and institutional investors. It operates across Europe, with a presence in Romania, France, Italy, Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Cyprus, Bulgaria and Serbia and is part of the Norwegian group B2 Impact, a leading European player in the debt management solutions industry.
Our priority is respect for human values, sustainable development, protection of the environment and support for Greek society and economy. By putting into practice, the values of our company, which govern every aspect of our daily life, we ensure high quality in the services provided and implement Corporate Social Responsibility actions. The main pillars in this direction are workplace safety and employee well-being, environmental protection and the harmonisation of business activities with the needs of the societies in which we operate.
Corporate governance is the system of rules and principles that ensures the proper organization, management, operation and control of our company with credibility and accountability.
Veraltis, which is supervised by the Bank of Greece, applies the Principles of Corporate Governance in compliance with Greek legislation and by adopting internationally recognized practices aiming at transparency, efficiency and integrity, which ensure the provision of services that meet the expectations of our shareholders, employees and all third-party stakeholders.
We take initiatives in our asset management approach in an innovative and daring way. Our organization, federates committed and courageous experts, whose devotion to pioneering improvements is the warranty of our ability to change business models and to service our clients with both meticulousness and versatility.
We treat all our stakeholders with equitability. Our staff will relish meritocracy; our clients will appreciate reciprocity; our debtors will be treated with fairness and impartialness. The society will be treated with integrity. The weak debtors will feel our empathy and the more financially able debtors our devotion to balanced solutions. We will be dealing fairly and equitably with all our counterparties in a respectful manner.
Resilience lives in the minds and hearts of each officer of VERALTIS. The professionals who make up our company have demonstrated resilience and resilience in all kinds of crises, which they have been called upon to face (internal or external). We possess the inner strength to recover from difficulties because of our adaptability to changing circumstances and of our agile teamwork spirit
Our wide multicultural nature has taught us to cherish solidarity. We have faced similar challenges in all markets and appreciated the virtue of standing by each other. The cross-border, cross-cultural characteristic of our organization has allowed us bond and unite and in turn to seek the benefits of synergies.
Anastasia Charlotte Soulioti
Chief Executive Officer
Corporate & Secured Asset Management Director
Unsecured Asset Management Director
I like to take the initiative, conceptualize inspiring ideas, pass them on, and follow through on their implementation with the support of the colleagues who work alongside me. I like to think big and think outside the box, which requires a true culture of continuous learning to ensure operational excellence for our clients.
This is the strength of Veraltis, which knows how to innovate and reinvent itself to find solutions to complex problems thanks to the cohesion and dynamism of its key people.
Veraltis brings together everything that motivates me in my work. First of all, it is a multinational organization that evolves in a constantly changing industry. Having worked on complex multinational projects over the past 3 years, I find it a great environment to discover new processes and learn new skills.
It is also a flexible and agile structure that relies on very cooperative and supportive teams in all countries. There is nothing more stimulating than putting your energy and enthusiasm to work for motivated teams that share the same values.
The services of Veraltis Asset Management relate to the management of portfolios of all categories (indicative consumer, business loans to small and medium and large enterprises, housing) . Our expert teams employ state-of-the art infrastructure and models to offer end-to-end debt servicing during the entire lifecycle of non performing loans.
Our services include strategic analysis, planning and implementation, performance monitoring and reporting, as well as full regulatory and individual policy compliance..
Veraltis Asset Management defends the transparency of transactions and provides services that cover the increased needs of information providers for the performance of portfolios, as well as for the compliance of individual partners or managers with the management policy of each portfolio.
Special administrator – Special servicing
- Active role in strategizing and recovery business plan in collaboration with Portfolio Investors.
- Maximizing the day-to-day recoveries through a combination of expertise and efficient communications with the borrowers.
- Specific Targets and Operational KPIs to monitor performance.
- Reporting across all stage of Servicing to support performance management.
Special administrator – Master servicing
- Strategizing and composing business plan.
- Support the Investors on setting goals based on performance criteria for each Special Servicer.
- Review and monitor the performance of Special Servicers based on strategic plan adopted by Investors.
- Business plan revisions on a regular aimed at enhancing the value of the Assets within the Portfolios
- Cash management and custody services.
- Budgeting and cash flow projections for Investors.
- Monitor all payments from Special Servicers; timely identify discrepancies and propose action plan.
- Monitor, reconcile and review all reports provided by Special Servicers to Investors.
- Monitor the compliance of Special Servicers and their adherence to the regulatory guidelines. Ensure a solid framework is in place.
- Veraltis Asset Management offers institutional investors support services for the entire range of transactions (sales, securitizations, management assignments, etc.)
- Evaluation of current and future transactions by specialized executives with knowledge of the Greek and European market considering the legal and regulatory framework.
- Analysis and Valuation of Portfolios [Portfolio Underwriting & Valuation], using all available tools and experience from the markets the Group operates in Europe.
- Supporting Investors in all phases of the transaction, from initial investment assessment to negotiation with the Seller and Portfolio On-boarding.
Work at Veraltis
Veraltis Asset Management team, is a particularly dynamic team, characterized by passion, dedication and love for innovation.
Some of the company’s values are integrity, responsibility and flexibility, and we try to reinforce them in all aspects of our daily life.
If you want to get to know our culture up close, embrace our values and develop in a dynamically developing environment, send your CV to the link firstname.lastname@example.org
New job opportunities
Veraltis Asset Management Single Member Societe Anonyme Claims Management from Loans and Credits
Kifissia’s Avenue 1-3, 3rd floor
Athens P.O. 115 23
Greece Tel: +30 216 200 5000
Fax: +30 216 200 5055
GCR Number: 140536701000